Tuesday, April 14, 2009

KELCI

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY! this is my first time on the blog.. I'm feeling a little better, i was sick today allergies got really bad so i came home early today. Talked to TAYLOR..lol stealing wirelss intenets..lol.haha. But I met with my little cousins tonight. Their BIG Supporters of Vistoso Bosses. They LOVES US SO MUCH!!lol we love you girls too!!! =) A little upset because i missed both of my shows out of 3. Making the band 4, Taking the stage and im watching G's to Gents right now..lol. well gotta go! vee.eye.es.tee.oh.es.oh have the whole world sreamong out VISTOSOOOOOOO!

2 comments:

  1. Lol I Lovee From G's To Gentss..
    But We're Soo Behind [London Tv's] Which Sucks.
    And MTB4 Has Sooo Much Drama These Days;
    And When They Cry Together, AWWW Too Cute Hah.

    Oh + Get Well Soon. UYL's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy i love takin the staqe!! (:

    ReplyDelete